Who is responsible for your personal data:
Camsoctt Leisure are registered with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) to collect, retain, store and pass on personal information on Artists, Hirers, Suppliers and other Agents in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018. We are registered as a company in England and Wales under company number …………. We are the Data Controller for any data we collect from you, and we have appointed a Data Processor.
Personal data we collect about you:
Depending on how you use our services and our websites, we might collect the following kinds of information from you:
- Your name and contact details (email address, telephone number, address):
- Information you provide when you complete an enquiry form
- Information you provide when you fill in forms on our website
- Information you provide when you arrange a booking for one of our acts, products or services
Information about your event:
- When you arrange a booking for one of our acts, products or services
Communication we have with you:
E.g. email correspondence, contracts, invoices, messages sent through our social media platforms, feedback:
- When you get in touch with us
- When you respond to our request for feedback
How we use your personal data:
We only use your personal data if we have a proper reason for doing so. According to the law we can only use your data for one or more reasons:
- To fulfil a contract we have with you; or
- If we have a legal duty to use your data for a particular reason; or
- When you consent to it; or
- When it is in our legitimate interests*
*Legitimate interests are our business or commercial reasons for using your data, but even so, we will not unfairly put our legitimate interests above what is best for you.
What we use your personal data for:
- To provide services to you
- Communicating with you and to send you information about your booking
- To communicate with you and manage our relationship with you
- To personalise and improve your customer experience
- To inform you about our news and offers we think you might be interested in
- To meet our Health & Safety responsibilities
- To run our business in an efficient and proper way
- To fulfil our administrative purposes including accounting and billing
- To improve our services
- To manage how we work with other companies that provide goods and services to us and our customers
- To protect our business interests
- To develop and manage our brand, products and services
Legal grounds for using your personal data:
- Fulfilling contracts
- Our legitimate interests
- With your consent
- Our legal duty
Our legitimate interests for using your data:
- Keeping our records up to date
- Working out which of our products and services may interest you
- Being efficient about how we fulfil our contracts, provide our services and fulfil our legal duties
- Identifying ways to improve the way we deliver our services to our customers.
Marketing: How to manage the marketing messages you receive:
We may send you marketing communications by email if you have indicated that you are happy to receive such emails [or if you have made a booking with us and you have not told us that you no longer wish to receive marketing emails]. Our marketing communications include information about our new and existing services, special offers we think you might like and other entertainment services and products which we think might be useful to you when planning an event.
If you have previously opted-in to receiving emails from us, use the preference centre to tell us specifically what you are interested in hearing about, or to opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at all. You can update your preferences at any time. You can also opt out of receiving marketing emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link which we include in all our marketing emails.
Please note that if you tell us that you do not wish to receive marketing emails, you will still receive service emails which are necessary for example to confirm your booking or to ask questions about your event or entertainment booking. We will use the contact details you give us. This is so that we can perform the contract we have with you.
Please note that if you ask us to stop sending marketing emails, we will keep a note of your personal information and your request so that we can make sure you are excluded from the emails when they are sent out.
How long we keep your data:
We keep your data for as long as we need it. Personal data will remain stored on our system after the booking, or booking enquiry, so we can continue to communicate and trade with you.
How we protect your data:
We protect your personal data against unauthorised access, unlawful use, accidental loss, corruption or destruction.
We use technical measures such as encryption and password protection to protect your data and the systems they are held in. We also use operational measures to protect the data, for example by limiting the number of people who have access to the databases in which our booking information is held.
We keep these security measures under review and refer to industry security standards to keep up to date with current best practice.
Sharing your data:
We may need to share your contact details with an act, agent, venue co-ordinator, event manager or sub-contractor so that all parties to the contract can liaise in relation to a booking.
If you don’t wish for the act or sub-contractor to be given your personal contact details, please let us know at the time of booking.
In line with our strict policies on confidentiality, your data will not be shared or made available to any other third parties without your consent, except in the case where we are legally obliged to do so.
You are entitled to see copies of all personal data held by us and to amend, correct or delete such data. You can also limit, restrict or object to the processing of your data.
If you gave us your consent to use your data, e.g. so that we can send you marketing emails, you can withdraw your consent. Information about how to stop receiving marketing communications is set out above under the heading ‘Marketing: How to manage the marketing messages you receive’. Please note that even if you withdraw your consent, we can still rely on the consent you gave as the lawful basis for processing your data before you withdrew your consent.
You can object to our use of your data where we rely on our legitimate interests to do so. We explained the legitimate interests above under the heading ‘How we use your personal data’.
To raise any objections or to exercise any of your rights, you can send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can write to us at Camscott Leisure, The Beeches, PO Box 999, Poulton Le Fylde, LANCASHIRE FY6 8GP
When you get in touch, we will come back to you as soon as possible and within 14 days. There is no charge for most requests, but if you ask us to provide a significant about of data for example we may ask you to pay a reasonable admin fee. We may also ask you to verify your identity before we provide any information to you.