For over the last 20 years Darren has resided in the UK where he has focused on playing mainly at the wedding / private event sector of the music industry, which has seen him have great success and his DJing career going from strength to strength. His aim is to supply a very friendly professional service playing great music for fantastic memorable occasions.
Darren quickly spotted that other mobile discos in the area seemed to take no pride in the presentation of their setups and some very little skill in their performances. Something that he still notices to this day. Darren was definitely not going to follow suit. Having worked in some very prestigious venues and being used to the level of attention to detail that was required for these types of functions Darren was determined to continue in the same way. Darren brings this same level of service to each function and for each client be it a corporate function, awards night, wedding reception, or birthday party.
It is hard to find a mobile DJ today that has years of experience across a multitude of events, venues, and music genres and one who feels just as comfortable performing in a club or 18th birthday playing the latest club hits, playing classics at a wedding or standing on stage in front of large crowds performing MC duties.
Darren’s promise to you as his client is none other than 1st class, bringing to your event true professionalism and a DJ that you can rely on to get the job done and a night to remember for all the right reasons.
Holiday Inn Haydock
Halliwell Jones Stadium,
Shaw Hill Golf Club,
Holland Hall Hotel,
Plantation Night Spot (Ashton-in-Makerfield),
Mercure Hotel (Haydock)
· “We had the BEST day / night ever! We had an absolute ball and absolutely loved the music – the DJ was a genius! Honestly everybody was so complimentary about both the music and the DJ himself, so many, many thanks.”
· “…the DJ was punctual and professional. I didn’t have any concerns or worries at all. The music he played was spot on for the crowd and the dance floor was never empty.”
· “We were able to have freedom to choose the songs we wanted, and felt able to trust the DJ to put on good tracks that we would like and would get people up dancing, which he completely did! There were a lot of personal touches in his approach, appropriate and effective interaction with the guests and he really catered the evening just for us. Such a good feel, excellent service and everyone had a great time! Thanks!”
· “we had an absolute ball and absolutely loved the music – the DJ was a genius! Honestly, everybody was so complimentary about both the music and the DJ himself, so many, many thanks.”
· “Just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you very much for the disco for our Silver wedding party. Everyone has commented on what a wonderful time they had & I think that the fact that we were dancing all night shows what a wonderful job you did. Many thanks again from both of us for your contribution to what was a very special day for us both.”
· “Just a quick note to say thank you very much for your help in supplying Darren the DJ for Andrews 18th birthday party on Saturday night. We had a fantastic night better than we could have hoped for and a lot of it was down to Darren he played the right music to get people up and made the whole atmosphere great. I have had people from the night saying how good he was and how they enjoyed the DJ he kept things going but was not one of those DJs that like to take the limelight or can go over the top. He got the whole night spot on and all the comments I got where from all age groups. Also his lighting effects where great never seen a mobile DJ with such great effects. If I am ever asked do I know a DJ I will certainly recommend yourselves.”